We, Marilyn, Michiel and our six year old son Noa, moved to Beets a year ago. After having lived in the city of Haarlem for eight years we were looking for a bit more space. In 2016 we traveled the world with our son and used Airbnb to get to know the people and customs of each country we visited. We think we know what people traveling like in a room and tried to create a homey/welcome feeling, crisp decor and incorporate all kinds of extra’s in the studio.
What you get:
- kitchenette with coffee machine, milk foamer, microwave, fridge/freezer, hotplate watercooker, basics as oil/pepper/salt/coffee/tea/sugar;
- comfortable bed with memory foam matras;
- big bathroom with hotel quality towels, plenty of toiletpaper, shower gel/shampoo/soap and a hairdryer;
- relax corner with books, magazines, a coffee table, couch and television;
- free fast wifi;
- rack for luggage and a cupboard to store your clothes;
- private garden with a picknick table, parasol and barbecue;
- a cute Dutch village with friendly people and plenty of opportunities to walk and bike;
- two bikes free for your use;
- amazing views over the pastures with all kinds of birds, rabbits, and depending on the season sheep/cows.
We love trying to give people the best holiday experience that’s possible in our farm and that’s why you should stay with us.